INKA JUNGLE + MACHUPICCHU 4D /3N
DAY 1: CUSCO- ABRA MALAGA – SANTA MARIA
We pick up from your hotel in the morning (7:30AM-8:00AM) after we continue to the pass (4200masl) for 3 hours, where we start the downhill for 3 hours approximately, so then we go to Santa Maria Town where we have the lunch, in the way you could see a beautiful landscape jungle, then the passenger are accommodated in theirs room.
OPTIONAL: Rafting after the biking. (Not included).
DAY 2: SANTA MARIA – SANTA TERESA
Early in the morning. We will be ready to our first day trekking by the jungle. The first three hours are going to be stepped, and later easy hiking just crossing the forest by fruit plantation, coca plantation, crossing rivers, walking by original Inca trail at the midday we have the lunch into the jungle, from this place just take a couple of hours to get the most Beautiful Hot Springs of Cusco “COCAL MAYO”, where you can take a relax after a long day. On the afternoon after 7 hours trekking we will arrive to Santa Teresa village (1990m.a.s.l.).
OPTIONAL: the hot spring of Colcamayo (7 soles)
DAY 3: SANTA TERESA- AGUAS CALIENTES
At 7:00am we start our second day trekking or you can enjoy the zip line activity if you don´t want to do it our tour guide goes with the group walking to the place of Hidroeléctrica where is the lunch, after the relax we continue walking for 3 hours more in order to get Aguas Calientes City close to the rail way and fascinating landscapes around the Machupicchu Mountain. This night we will have overnight in hostel with private bathroom.
OPTIONAL: Zip Line. (Not included)
DAY4: AGUAS CALIENTES-MACHUPICCHU
Early morning at 4:30 am about. Or 05:00 am by bus up to Machupicchu We will go to Machu Picchu, here we have a guided tour of more than two hours in Machupicchu, then have free time to stay in Machu Picchu until 11:30 am, you will have to return walking by yourself for 2 hours until hidroelectrica, where is waiting for you our transportation (from 14:00 pm – 14:40pm) . once you get the van may arrival time to cusco is at 9:00pm, with the final arrival to the plaza of San Francisco.
What is included?
- Pick you up from hotel in the morning and transfer in bus to Abra
- Mountain bike, Helmet, gloves ,knee and elbow pads .
- Entrance to Machupicchu.
- English speaking professional guide.
- Meals (03B, 03L, 03D).
- Bus from Hidro electrica-Cusco (14:00-15:00)
- Three hostal night (Santa María, Santa Teresa y Aguas Calientes).
What is not included?
- Rafting+zip line
- Breakfast on the first morning. Some hotels offer an early morning breakfast service.
- Lunch in restaurant in Aguas Calientes on day 4 of the trek.
- Entrance to the thermal springs in Aguas Calientes and colcamayo US$5.
- Bus to up and down to Aguas Calientes $24.00
- Entrance to the Huaynapicchu Mountain $10.00 us dollars
What you need to bring/carry:
- A backpack with a change of clothes for the whole period of the trek. Recommended: T shirts, shorts and some warm clothes.
- Rain jacket or poncho (plastic ponchos can be purchased in Cusco).
- Strong, comfortable footwear.
- Water bottle
- Flashlight and batteries.
- Hat or cap to protect you from the sun.
- Sun block (sun protection cream).
- Insect repellent.
- Toiletries, towel and toilet paper.
- Selection of small snacks, chocolate, dried fruit, biscuits etc.
- Camera, plenty of film and spare batteries.
- Swimsuit (if you plan on visiting the hot springs at Aguas Calientes after the trek – entrance not included in price).